java - close() was never explicitly called on database exception
recieved in android sqlite -
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
"इनटडेटाबेस ()" को "inserRecord ()" कहा जाता है लेकिन यह हर बार अपवाद दिखाता है और insertreckord () में मैंने closeDatabase () भी कहा है जिसमें मुझे डीबी (डेटाबेस) को बंद करने के लिए कोड है।
1 डेटा को सम्मिलित करने में त्रुटि रनटाइम:
प्रोग्राम के शुरू में मैं insertRecord () का उपयोग कर रिकॉर्ड दर्ज करता हूं जो ठीक काम करता है, लेकिन रन टाइम पर जब मैं रिकॉर्ड सम्मिलित करता था तो यह नया पंक्ति आईडी देता है लेकिन जब मैं तालिका से
नक्शा = नया बफर्ड इमेज [चौड़ाई] [ऊंचाई]; के लिए (int i = 0; i & lt; height; i ++) {for (int j = 0; j & lt; चौड़ाई; j ++) {if (charMap [j] [i] == पर्वत। इंडेंटफार्म) {if (j + 1 & lt ; चौड़ाई और amp; amp; j-1 & gt; = 0) {if (charMap [j-1] [i]! = पर्वत। इंडेंटिफ़ायर & amp; amp; & amp; amp; charMap [j + 1] [i]! = पर्वत। इंडेंटफार्म) {नक्शा [जे] [आई] = टाइल ग्रिड [1] [10]; }} और {नक्शा [जे] [आई] = टाइल ग्रिड [8] [10]; }}} यह कोड है जिसे मैं सेल के चारों ओर प्रत्येक टाइल को चेक करके 2 डी सर की जांच करने के लिए उपयोग कर रहा हूं लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि किसी को भी सोच रहा हूँ मदद कर सकता है? मुझे संदेह है कि आपको NullPointerException को charMap [j] से प्राप्त हो रहा है [ I] == पर्वत। इंडेंटिफ़ायर लाइन। सुनिश्चित करें कि आप ज्योफ द्वारा सुझाए गए दोनों मानचित्रों के लिए आंतरिक सरणियों को प्रारंभ करते हैं।
In an MVC3 web application, I was using Public Static Zero Global Filter Filter (GlobalFilterCollection filter) In order to implement global error handling, where the user was shown 'Error' view, if there was no exception, an exception occurred. For a particular view, I also wanted to display a different error view, if by decorating the method with [HandleError (View = "SpecialError")] Unwanted exceptions occurred. It works fine. Then I want to add global logging to unsociable exceptions. I created a custom handle error feature with the logging code: Public class MyHandleErrorAttribute: HandleErrorAttribute {The public override zero over exponence (exception context context) {// code to log code code. Xxation (reference); }} And instead of using this attribute name, register global filter and method decoration has been updated. It usually works, but when there is an exception method that is decorated with MyHandleError (see = "special error...
How can I use the namespace manager or XSLT content to parse the aspx page? I am using HtmlAgilityPack I am trying to parse the aspx page to get the button and label control ID. When I try to select a node with the asp: button element, I get the following error Here is the error message: Namespace Manager or XsltContext is required This query contains a prefix, variable, or user-defined function. HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlDocument htmldoc = new HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlDocument (); String filePath = @ "C: \ webform4.aspx"; Htmldoc.load (filepath); Foreach (html.doc.DocumentNode.SelectNodes ("// div") in HtmlNode div) {Response.Write (div.Id); HtmlNode ASP ("asp: button") in foreach (div.SelectNodes) {Response.Write (asp.Id); }} My aspx page looks like: & lt;% @page language = "c #" autoevolutionwireup = "true" codebahind = "Webform 4 Aspx.cs" Inheritance = "WebApplication 1.WebForm4"%> & Lt ;...
Comments
Post a Comment